Community Reference Group
We are seeking expressions of interest from community members and stakeholder groups to join the WestConnex Community Reference Group.
The reference group will provide a forum for discussion and feedback between the WestConnex project team and representatives of the community, stakeholder groups and local councils on matters relating to WestConnex.
We are seeking to appoint two community representatives from each project area along the WestConnex Corridor – M4 Widening, M4 East, New M5 and King Georges Road Interchange Upgrade, and M4-M5 Link.
Community representatives must be:
- Current residents or landowners within the WestConnex project corridor
- Able to represent and communicate the broad positions, interests and issues of the project corridor community they represent
- Able to report back to the project corridor community they represent
- Involved in local community groups or activities such as progress, business, school, sporting, environmental or heritage groups
- Willing to adhere to the reference group’s standards of behaviour and maintain an outcome-focused approach.
Please see the draft terms of reference for the reference group.
Nominations for the community reference group have now closed. Thank you for taking the time to apply. We will endeavour to contact all applicants over the coming weeks.