Provide feedback on the draft addendum to the M4 East Urban Design and Landscape Plan
The M4 East team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the project’s draft Urban Design and Landscape Plan (UDLP).
The draft UDLP was on public exhibition and available for community feedback between 19 September 2016 and 17 October 2016. It is still available to view online (see below) or in hard copy at the M4 East Community Information Centre, 52 Railway Parade, Burwood.
Community submissions have been reviewed by our urban designers and will be addressed in the next revision of the plan. This will be released to the public in the coming weeks.
An addendum to the UDLP containing plans for the eastern and western ventilation facilities is now on public exhibition. You can view the draft addendum to the UDLP online or at one of the following locations:
- The M4 East Community Information Centre, 52 Railway Parade, Burwood
- Inner West Council Customer Service Centre, 260 Liverpool Road, Ashfield
- City of Canada Bay Council Customer Information Centre, 1A Marlborough Street, Drummoyne
- Strathfield Council Customer Service Centre, 65 Homebush Road, Strathfield
- Burwood Council Customer Service Centre, Suite 1, Level 2, 1-17 Elsie Street, Burwood.
If you would like to talk to our urban designers about the draft addendum, come along to one of our community information sessions in February and March.
Community feedback will be considered in finalising the plan and should be directed in writing to the M4 East project team. You can submit your feedback form at the M4 East Community Information Centre, by mailing to PO Box 411, Burwood NSW 1805 or alternatively by emailing info@M4East.com.au.
Please submit your feedback by Wednesday, 22 March 2017.
You can subscribe to receive updates as the landscaping and urban design plans progress.